Alluvial Gold Mining Prospect
Investor Wanted Ad Posted By Developer
If you need an investor click here.
If you need an investor click here.
Investor, Business Partner
Zambezi, North Wersten Province, Zambia, Africa
PROJECT BACK GROUND:
IRE TECH (Pty) LTd IS A South African registered Company in south Africa that has meet all the company registration requirements and is committed to the founding statements and the advancement of south Africa economic growth and to contribute favorably in the alleviation of poverty by creating employment. As such, Ire Tech have embarked in Capital Projects and are willing to go beyond the borders of South Africa.
Ire Tech has been invited on a joint venture partnership with the license owner of a mining property in North Western Zambia.
We conducted Pre-feasibility studies of the area and came up with the following conclusions:
Alluvial Mining Advantages
• Significantly lower start-up, capital, and operating costs
• Much faster path to production
• Can fund continuing exploration with much easier permitting
• Non-dilutive cash from operations can provide significantly higher ROI compared to other methods for operations of comparable size.
Alluvial Gold mining will be a sustainable investment.
Assessment of potential economic and social benefits.
Estimates of project costs and financial sustainability.
Development of financial and/or economic analysis based on available information, providing the basis for negotiation with potential financiers.
The Geological Survey of Zambia, in conjunction with the British Geological Survey, carried out detailed soil and stream sediment geochemistry between 1998 and 2000. Based on the extensive data set, a series of statistical tools were used to model trace and major element distributions in Northwest Zambia where the property is located and link this data in with the known geology and mineral potential and to establish a baseline environmental data set for future.
Located in Zambia’s North Western province, the Zambezi Gold Project covers of prime alluvial (placer) gold targets. The property is recognized as one of Zambia’s largest alluvial goldfields. The tenament consists of;
Ø 16042-HQ-SPP (19046-HQ-SML) – 403.67 hactares
Ø 16043-HQ-SPP - 396.9994 hactares
Ø 16044-HQ-SPP – 399.93 hactares
Ø 16413-HQ-LPL – 2898.49 hactares
Ø 16614-HQ-LPL – 71589.49 hactares
Ø 16615-HQ-LPL – 23920.34 hactares
PROPOSED PROJECT OWNERSHIP,
A joint venture company will be created between the license holder, Ire Tech and the joint venture partner.
Zambezi Project Highlights
• At-surface alluvial gold deposit
• Current artisan operations extracting significant fine gold
• Excellent potential for near-term production
• Prospecting license/permits have been issued
• Significant exploration upside
Depending on the level of investment, we have come up with a model for the investor. The minimum level of investment model is hereby underlined;
Estimated Project Cost Breakdown Amount
Capital Expenditure US $
Equipment, Machinery and accessories $ 91,592.00
Mining camp Site utilities, vehicles, $ 104,475.00
Equipment & machinery operational costs $ 27,142.00
Safety , communication & admin, $ 17,334.75
Mobilization $ 12,425.00
Legal fees $ 3,360.00
Monthly Operational costs (0pex) $ 43,883.50
Total Project Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) $ 266,745.25
PRODUCTION RATE: FROM THE GEOLOGICAL ANALYSIS, 1 TON OF SOIL CONTAINS 12 GRAMS OF GOLD.
THE HPC GOLD SEPARATOR HAS A RECOVERY RATE OF 95% TO 98%
THEREFORE, 1 TON WILL PRODUCE 11.4 GRAMS APROX.
IN 1 HOUR, AN AVERAGE 4 TON OF FEED WILL BE PROCESSED
PRODUCTION = 45.6grams/hr X 8hrs/day X 26days per month i.e 9,484.8 grams per Month
The partnership agreements vary according to the level of investment, from two years to the life time of the mine.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROPOSED PROJECT
1. Mineral (gold) prospection with an aim of maximizing profits and employment creation and providing meaningful livelihood of the employees.
2. Exercise vigilance in all phases of the mining process so as to protect life, health and the environment and seek ways to minimise our environmental footprint within acceptable cost. We will meet and where possible exceed regulatory requirements in our environmental performance.
3. Define strategies for facilitating meaningful engagement with the host community in a spirit of honesty, accountability, integrity and legality.
4. Provide the necessary training, equipment and systems to our employees and contractors In order to facilitate their commitment and accountability to sustainability policy.
5. Use the best technologies to continuously improve the safe, efficient use of resources, processes and materials.
6. Work to understand the priorities and cultures of communities in which we conduct our operations so as to effectively support appropriate community development programs that provide benefits lasting beyond the operating life of our mine.
7. Design, construct, operate and close facility that are based on the efficient and economic use of energy and materials and the protection of the environment, and that comply with applicable laws and international guidelines. Reclamations and remediation objectives will be factored into decision making through all phases of the mine life cycle. Contact
Name and company is available only to members (if provided by the advertiser).
Please login or sign up
Zambia Top 10 Opportunities (Week 29 / 2017) + + +
South African Mines For SaleMore Projects
Receive New Mines For Sale By Email. Subscribe To InvestorContacts.co.za's Opportunity Newsletter For Free.
"What is important to me"
Recent Visitor Locations
Featured Investment Opportunities in Zambia